Here's the rest of the OPs post.
expand...
Hi everyone I'm Robert Audirsch I'm new here but I have a thing for neat and unusual things that you don't see everyday and I came across this round sphere shaped object it was actually in a friend of mines yard where the rain has been washing away the dirt for several years now but it to me looks like some kind of piece of weaponry and as far as size goes I laid it on a tape measure and it's a 1/2 in. Widei would really like to know more about it and if it would be worth me having it checked out also where where I would go to have it checked out I live near Shreveport Louisiana.
He posted on the purported cannon ball (Which wasn't a cannon ball) post, then posted the dimensions on a new post.
www.treasurenet.com