What's new

helicopters

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,578
Reaction score
13,208
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
1000025058.webp
1000025056.webp
 
Blackhawks. I never flew in one of those but, they were around when I was in the Army. I’ve heard they are very good aircraft. I rode in a Huey. UH1V.
 
Cool. About 30+ years ago I was at work and heard helicopters coming and stepped outside and saw a huge armada of military helicopters flying over. I counted 52 of them. All kinds including Blackhawks, Apache, Chinooks, and the little MH-6. It was an awesome sight.
 
I love it when I hear the sound of multiple helicopters coming over my home. I always run ( ok, walk fast ) to go outside and watch them. I come from a large military family, so the appreciation is there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom