What's new

Hell to the no.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the 1914 house tear down today...meager finds, the trash had its own trash.
This one target got me all jacked up....Big Gold!?!?....
Nope... A Rotary club test coin. Grrrr....
image.webpimage.webp

The 6 wheats were mixed up in piles of debris, the 1914 for some reason wasn't minted in Denver...too bad. And just a little while ago, I was able to beat the snot out of an asphalt encrusted coin...to my surprise, it's an Old Dude, 1942-S.:headbang:

image.webp

Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 40
Sweet hunt Dave,
Things look like it may be dry enough to hunt tomorrow.
Congrats on your finds.
 
I'd say you did pretty well compared to my pathetic four hour hunt today [emoji1]
 
Dave,

I kind of like the Rotary club coin.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Dave,

I kind of like the Rotary club coin.

Regards + HH

Bill

Me too....it's bronze, and in great shape....
You can get yours online for a great price....$1.45, or cheaper if you buy a bunch at a time.:laughing7:
 
Dang, the 4 way test really limits membership, at least most of the people I've worked for.
 
Cool finds! Congrats and HH
 
Dave, sounds like you had a good time, no matter what the finds! I always get a kick out of the old Matchbox cars, and those two are great! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
I also found two marbles.:laughing7:
 
That thing looks like a heart stopper out a hole. . I know you caught a rush anyway:).. Nice hunt
 
Congrats Dave, I thought you were posting about this:

https://youtu.be/9IiHRSBAMwU

It's the answer I occasionally get when asking for permission to hunt a yard.
 
It's cool the way some phrases / words catch on here like everybody who visits Tnet often enough knows that ' Old Dude' is a war nickel... I always like finding toy cars for some reason. Good post.
 
You know what they say, Dave--old dudes are good dudes! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
If you had stabbed that old dude with a digger point after beating it , it would have been older/ more valuable.... just how it seems to work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom