What's new

Hello all

Barry1963

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Hi,

My name is Barry and I live in middle Tennessee. Im brand new to detecting and have not ventured any farther then my yard so far as im trying to learn. Looks like a great site with a wealth of info. im glad to have found it.

Barry
 
Barry1963 said:
Hi,

My name is Barry and I live in middle Tennessee. Im brand new to detecting and have not ventured any farther then my yard so far as im trying to learn. Looks like a great site with a wealth of info. im glad to have found it.

Barry

Welcome barry, you've come to the right site, lots of good info & advice. :thumbsup:

Fossis............
 
Welcome to T-Net Barry.



Yup, a ton on info here. :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome to treasurenet!!! Ok now can you get to vancouver before the freezing weather????? I have a few parks that I would like to detect!!! But not without Backup!!!!! HH Chug
 
MG_127.gif
Barry

viannen_01.gif
 
:hello:

hi barry
I am NC--close to you. TN is nice, go camping there alot in the spring and summer

enjoy the site--it has tons of info, I am so happy I found this site also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom