Hello all

FloridaHound

Aug 30, 2022
Hi everyone I'm Jacob I'm that age where ur not old but ur old. And I live in Florida I find fossils and other treasures all the time and people call me crazy so maybe others opinions will help open the eyes of these people that do not believe that I am knowledgeable and normally pretty accurate. Hopefully I will be with y'all for a long time and be able to share Florida's great missed wonders with everyone.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone I'm Jacob I'm that age where ur not old but ur old. And I live in Florida I find fossils and other treasures all the time and people call me crazy so maybe others opinions will help open the eyes of these people that do not believe that I am knowledgeable and normally pretty accurate. Hopefully I will be with y'all for a long time and be able to share Florida's great missed wonders with everyone.
Welcome to our patch. Best of luck to ya.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from another Florida boy.....show us some of your goods, we are all visual learners here.......

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet !!! I hope you and family are ok down there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread