What's new

Hello everyone from Barcelona!

Welcome from NJ USA.
 
Welcome from NYC! I'm the premier urban treasure hunter on this site, if you have any questions about finding treasure in a city you come to me. Number 1 tip, don't shy away from looking in dumpsters, or as I call them "Urban Treasure Chests".
 
Welcome! Has Eva Longoria found you yet? I hear she's looking for Spain.
 
Hello everyone from Barcelona!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: SPAIN for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.
 
Welcome to the oldest, original and first Treasure hunting website on the internet. Happy to have you join us...

Treasurenet will be 30 years old on Aug 8, 2025.:headbang:
 
I read a couple of your stories and now I want to be part of the community.
Welcome, Senor Barcelona !!
I have traveled to Barcelona before, I even lived in Spain years ago while in the Navy in Puerto De Sainta Maria.. near CADIZ.
I speak Spanish too ... :laughing7:
BIENVENIDOS
 
Last edited:
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom