What's new

Hi from Alabama!

digtopreservetruth

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Voyager XTerra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

Glad to be a part of this community! This girl is Alabama born and raised! Can’t wait to read your stories and post a few of my own! Thanks for the welcome, you all are amazing!
 
Welcome from the Oregon coast!


secret beach.webp
 
What's your interest? Rock hounding, metal detecting, treasure hunting?
Growing up I spent many hours hiking on TVA land looking for rocks and fossils. I metal detect mostly now looking for relics, not there of course, prohibited. When I am finished with the back yard, which is up the hill from the main road traveled to Tuscumbia, which would have been the route traveled during the Confederate War, I plan on heading to Spring Creek and then Tuscumbia Landing.
Welcome from the Oregon coast!


View attachment 2211758
Awesome! Thanks!
 
Hi everyone,

Glad to be a part of this community! This girl is Alabama born and raised! Can’t wait to read your stories and post a few of my own! Thanks for the welcome, you all are amazing!
Welcome to a great forum
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom