What's new

Hello everyone!

torreya

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
111
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
OK..so I've been off for a bit. Out there swinging my Tesoro Bandido (1st generation) and my Tesoro Royal Sabre (1987-I call it the Nickel killer) both amazing machines... And I have the change jar to prove it. Found a few small silver charms but big silver had eluded me.. Until now. I recently picked up a Whites IDX pro with the Mr. Bill mods and a bullseye coil. On my very first outing with this machine... This beauty came up like a silver dollar... Marked .925
 

Attachments

  • 1430533972490.webp
    1430533972490.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 16
Yeehaw! Nice find. And I still have my original Bandido. Good machine.
 
OK..so I've been off for a bit. Out there swinging my Tesoro Bandido (1st generation) and my Tesoro Royal Sabre (1987-I call it the Nickel killer) both amazing machines... And I have the change jar to prove it. Found a few small silver charms but big silver had eluded me.. Until now. I recently picked up a Whites IDX pro with the Mr. Bill mods and a bullseye coil. On my very first outing with this machine... This beauty came up like a silver dollar... Marked .925

A VERY nice ring indeed! WTG!

How deep was it?
 
Nice ring with a lovely green stone , nice save ! :occasion14: Rings are among my favorite finds, looks worth wearing too :hello2:
 
It was about 6 inches down at the base of a huge cottonwood in a local park that I have hit 100 times. It's funny though.. With each different machine I try out down there I find the stuff the others missed.. Its like a whole new location now.
 
Very nice big hunk of silver!

Steve
 
nice old ring!!
 
Nice find. I picked up a Tesoro Silver Sabre from a thrift store and love that machine! It found a shield nickel buried at the base of a tree for me yesterday. Instantly my oldest coin, did I mention I love that machine?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom