What's new

Hello Everyone

Drelas

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nokta Envenio Pro with 3D Imaging; and Vanquish 440
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My name is Drelas I am from New England the Colonial cache haven...... Only problem I bought the best of the best first I bought the vanquish 440 with no returns and alot of false postives so I figured maybe its me and the machine so I stepped up my game built a massive coded a.i that cost me a fortune to analyze massive data sets and signals then bought myself the Nokta envenio pro and stacked countless hours trying to identify areas with large finds and I am losing my ambition not finding anything. Wait I lied I found cans, a really old horseshoe, barbed wire, I think a small chunk of silver, and I found limitless evidence I am losing my mind. My brother in-law tells me I am onto something big and not to give up but after countless endless nights without sleep with gold fever, tunnel vision, thousands upon thousands of dollars invested I wonder if it's just me or did I steer myself into the wrong direction. I have been working on this years slowly elevating myself and I am losing myself in my work. Analyzing so much data ooohhhh its making my skin crawl at the moment. Please someone give some advice before I send myself into the poor house and find myself slightly divorced. “It won’t be the man who spends his life chasing the cipher who finds the gold—but the one who stumbles upon it, unaware of the cipher’s existence.” I feel it in my bones but without the tangible touch and gleam of the gold my fingertips are numb, and palms are itching.
 
My name is Drelas I am from New England the Colonial cache haven...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Well, considering "New England" consists of six states - you might consider (in alphabetical order) browsing Sub-FORUM: CONNECTICUT, MAINE, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW HAMPSHIRE, RHODE ISLAND and VERMONT for information directly related whichever state you actually live in...
 
Welcome from North Carolina.
 
First off, welcome to the site from the far PNW...:hello:

The Envenio is a huge investment in a machine, so get to know, intimately, what
it's telling you. Knowing your machine is the best tool in any metal detectorists bag.

FWIW, a "large find" could be no bigger than the size of a dime. I can assure you,
there are tremendous finds waiting to be dug up in the NE area, and all you need
to do is swing your coil over them and then dig them up.

The more time you spend in the field with that machine, the better you'll get.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to a great forum from the mountains of northeastern Oregon!
 
Welcome from the Treasure Coast of FL. I started the other way and went from Bounty Hunter to Legend. Good days and bad with both. So far I've found older 1715 artifacts with the BH. Good luck, keep at it. The only guarantee is that you won't find anything if you aren't out there trying.
 
Welcome from Ohio near the Pro football hall of fame
There are some Invenio users on here you might check that Nokta link :)P GOOD LUCK
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom