I've been searching for soldiers who went missing during the war, and I've found many artifacts from that time. Now I'm looking for old items.Cool! Keep an eye (and ear) out for Napoleon's plundered gold from Moscow, also stay safe from all the WWII trash, alot of unexploded bombs everywhere.
Круто! Следите за тем, чтобы не наткнуться (и не услышать) на награбленное Наполеоном золото из Москвы, а также берегитесь всего, что осталось после Второй мировой войны: повсюду много неразорвавшихся бомб.
Круто! Следите (и прислушивайтесь) за награбленным золотом Наполеона в Москве, а также берегитесь всего мусора времен Второй мировой войны, множества неразорвавшихся бомб повсюду.
Hello Alex, and welcome to the forums.My name is Alex, and I've been excavating in Russia for 20 years. Hello everyone)
Any signs of soldiers themselves?I've been searching for soldiers who went missing during the war, and I've found many artifacts from that time. Now I'm looking for old items.
Welcome and WOW that's some finds!
My name is Alex, and I've been excavating in Russia for 20 years. Hello everyone)
Some of our searchers are working on finding fallen Soviet soldiers, and we found 50 people when this photo was taken of those who died in 1941 near Moscow.Any signs of soldiers themselves?

🍻Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What’s up with all the horseshoes? Why so many?
The column was bombed at the search site, and the horses were killed.What’s up with all the horseshoes? Why so many?
Wow! Sad as it is amazing.The column was bombed at the search site, and the horses were killed.