What's new

Hello From Coastal NC

NCSurfer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carolina Beach NC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just found this site while researching a lead ball I found while metal detecting in Carolina Beach.
 
I've lived here in CB going on 17yrs. Wife just got me a metal detector for my birthday so I figured I'd search around an empty lot that had a house on it back in the 1800's. Found a small lead ball about 8" inches down in the ground, trying to figure out what it might be from.
 
I've lived here in CB going on 17yrs. Wife just got me a metal detector for my birthday so I figured I'd search around an empty lot that had a house on it back in the 1800's. Found a small lead ball about 8" inches down in the ground, trying to figure out what it might be from.
Post it in the “what is it” section with pics and measurements. Someone can answer for you.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Just found this site...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NORTH CAROLINA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom