What's new

Hello From Dixie (Louisiana)

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard and thank you for your service Marine! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome aboard and thank you for your military service!
 
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Thank you for your service! :occasion14:
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Welcome to TNET!
 
Hi. Glad to have you here. I am also in West Monroe. Haven't been detecting much lately. Send me a message and let's meet up for a hunt.
 
Just started detecting this year. I'm a Combat Marine (Nam) Live in Northeast Louisiana . Just found this site it's a world of knowledge on here.

Greetings!

Are there particular areas you are interested in? Civil War? Other 19th century sites? Bootlegger and moonshiner caches? Have you read the WPA Guide to Louisiana?

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM
 
Welcome to TNet from Nick in CT! :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome aboard from Canada
 
Welcome from Virginia and Thank You for your service!
 
hello, Traveling-Lite, I am in Shreveport, La....just getting started detecting myself....have not bought a detector.. plant to this next week...yet looking at the Garrett Ace or H 250 ...not sure what the man in the video said.......if your ever this way ...let us do some detecting together.......in Mansfield we have the old Civil war site.....then there is Red River,,,,,and I will be looking around Cypress Lake swim area as soon as I learn the rules to detecting.....I am looking for all kinds of stuff,,,coins, artifacts....gold jewelry......just starting.....my name is Brenda Middlebrook.....
 
Welcome, fellow southerner to TNET.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom