What's new

Hello from Ft Lauderdale

MDawn

Greenie
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi
Just joined and thought i would give a hello.
I'm getting back into the hobby (disease :laughing7:) And really liked the looks of this forum. So HELLO! everyone. :thumbsup:
-Dawn
 
Hello to you too! Good luck on your hunts! :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome MDawn from a Palm Beacher
 
Hi Dawn.

Have picked out your detector yet?
 
You're in a great are for this hobby. Lots of luck to you !!
 
Thanks.

Have not picked out a detector yet. There are so many more options compaired to 1998 when i bought a cheapo from radioshak. (its a little head spinning)

I have have been using a relatives x-terra 705 and love it, but too pricey for me. I think my best bet right now is to find a decent used MD under $200.


I went to Dania beach on Tuesday for a 3 hr walk and it was a bust... Found 3 capri sun pouches, countless bottle caps, some rusty nails? and a gnarly shard of glass from a bottle neck. The weather was good so i cant complain, Its better then a day at work. Maybe when then surf calms down a bit i can get into the water more.
 
Re: question for americans

i want see american auction online and compare price on coins(in russian auction often sell U.S. coins) i show russian auction if interested.
 
MDawn said:
Thanks.

Have not picked out a detector yet. There are so many more options compaired to 1998 when i bought a cheapo from radioshak. (its a little head spinning)

I have have been using a relatives x-terra 705 and love it, but too pricey for me. I think my best bet right now is to find a decent used MD under $200.


I went to Dania beach on Tuesday for a 3 hr walk and it was a bust... Found 3 capri sun pouches, countless bottle caps, some rusty nails? and a gnarly shard of glass from a bottle neck. The weather was good so i cant complain, Its better then a day at work. Maybe when then surf calms down a bit i can get into the water more.

Dawn, take a look at the Tesoro Compadre. Its a great detector at under $200 new and comes with a lifetime warranty. I think you'll really like it.
 
Smudge said:
MDawn said:
Thanks.

Have not picked out a detector yet. There are so many more options compaired to 1998 when i bought a cheapo from radioshak. (its a little head spinning)

I have have been using a relatives x-terra 705 and love it, but too pricey for me. I think my best bet right now is to find a decent used MD under $200.


I went to Dania beach on Tuesday for a 3 hr walk and it was a bust... Found 3 capri sun pouches, countless bottle caps, some rusty nails? and a gnarly shard of glass from a bottle neck. The weather was good so i cant complain, Its better then a day at work. Maybe when then surf calms down a bit i can get into the water more.

Dawn, take a look at the Tesoro Compadre. Its a great detector at under $200 new and comes with a lifetime warranty. I think you'll really like it.

Thanks for the info smudge, I will check that one out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom