Hello from MA

Just wanted to say I found this site while looking for people more experienced with search, salvage, and other state and federal laws dealing with treasure hunting. Also, hello to those from Louisiana -- I lived there when younger.

Most of the time I am at the library, as home computer access is difficult. I hope that will change soon, as libraries do not tend to be open at 3 AM when I suddenly have an inspiration I need to research on-line and my phone screen is tiny. :D

I consider myself a novice cryptographer because I am mostly self-taught, and tend to restrict myself to classic cipher types that don't need a computer to be solved.

OP
OP
B

BlueCricket

Greenie
Thank you for your kindness. I will be hanging out mostly at the Beale section of the boards, though I am always willing to take a quick look at non-sensitive information that other people might like parsed for easier codes :) And yes-- we are still digging out from the snow here. UGGGGGG!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome.gif
To
TreasureNet

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    36 KB · Views: 110

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome BlueCricket and you like crypto ! We will get along just fine. That is a major hobby of mine. Among a dozen other things lol.

OP
OP
B

BlueCricket

Greenie
Daedalus said:
. . . Among a dozen other things lol.

I see that you like building high-end computer games! I do like world building, and balancing out new character traits, but keep mostly to the more table-top and RPG stuff (think card games that need beta-testing at fun science fiction conventions to make sure the mechanics hold up, plus armchair treasure hunts).

For crypto, I am very solid in a few basic things, but am always willing to learn more. I am mostly self-taught, which is why I still consider myself at the junior-novice level, but found that I have the patience to sit through stuff most other people would consider yawn-inducing, or track down dead ends to make sure they are really dead.

Hope your and everyone else's hunts are doing well.

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Im only over here in Rhode Island..
We should organize a hunt....
Unfortunately Rhode island is kind of lame on the detecting scene..But there are alot of virgin sites..
Especially where i live in northern RI..

Blaze...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread