What's new

Hello from Napoleon, ND

IDAunpacker

Tenderfoot
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I was a member here several years ago. Learned about the metal detecting laws in ND and other states. I am also here to sell a Garrett metal detector. I used ChatGPT5.1 to locate metal detecting forums.
 
Welcome back !!

I can understand why you wish to sell. Today's forecast:

"Windy. Snow this morning will transition to snow showers this afternoon. High around 30F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. About one inch of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph."

Best the Forum know the model, year, condition, and price (shipped); pics will help.
Don in SoCal
 
I was a member here several years ago. Learned about the metal detecting laws in ND and other states. I am also here to sell a Garrett metal detector. I used ChatGPT5.1 to locate metal detecting forums.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NORTH DAKOTA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom