What's new

Hello from NH

Boghog1

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
NH
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex
Past: Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Hi folks, new guy from NH, souhegan valley area. hoping to learn and make new friends. I currently run a Nokta Simplex, have a legend on order so I can make trips to the beach. , I have detected casually for a few years, went to a simplex in 2021 from a unit that belonged to my FIL before he passed 15 years ago.
 
Is York Beach public? I used to go there on vacation. A LOT of coins went into rides and games. Welcome to the forums!
Not sure about Maine beaches, I know NH has no restrictions on the beaches here, well except for the isle of shoals but there is no real beaches there.
 
Hi folks, new guy from NH, souhegan valley are...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: New Hampshire for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Not sure about Maine beaches, I know NH has no restrictions on the beaches here, well except for the isle of shoals but there is no real beaches there.
Sorry, it’s been too many years. I was thinking Hampton Beach.
 
Welcome to the forum from northeastern Oregon. You will find lots of experience, information and knowledge here!
 
Welcome Boghog1
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome from a NH native living in Tennessee. Be aware that most of the public beaches like Hampton have large machines that clean the beach every night. Chances of finding much are slim unless you get off the beaten path. I always had better luck in parks.
 
Welcome from a NH native living in Tennessee. Be aware that most of the public beaches like Hampton have large machines that clean the beach every night. Chances of finding much are slim unless you get off the beaten path. I always had better luck in parks.
But the scenery at the beach is so much better😁
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom