What's new

Hello from Ohio

TractorNut57

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi all!!! Found web site from a friend, have had 30 years of locating huge gas pipelines and always wanted to look into this hobby. ;D
 
welcome aboard :hello:

(yay i got to say hi first)
 
Welcome to T-Net. :hello: So, are you really a tractor nut?

 
welcome_cat_3.gif​
 

Attachments

  • welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 127
Welcome to TNET ...........another Buckeye :icon_sunny: Where do you live at?
 
Hi all, sorry I did not respond back to you all, had computer problems, then landed in the hospital for a while, when I got back to the swing of things, I had a heck of a time finding were I left off. I am just outside of Columbus Ohio, and yes I am a real tractor nut, rasied on a farm so I was darn near born on a tractor. Do not live on a farm now, and I miss it so bad sometimes I could cry. Thank you all again, hope to be here a while this time, I am trying to get the scratch together for a Garrett AT Pro, I am hoping by the end of the month, talk to you all soon, John
 
Welcome, You can do some serous digging with that!! :icon_thumright:
 
welcome to tnet :hello: :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom