What's new

Hello from SE Tennessee

Heath j

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleveland, Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hello! I'm a new to detecting started in April this year and met a gentleman today that suggested the site so I figured I would join. :hello:
 
Welcome to Treasure Net neighbor. Hows detecting coming along? We can't wait to see you post some finds. If you need anything let us know, we are here to help. Of course sometimes we tease and poke fun too but only because we're a fun bunch :tongue3:
 
Welcome aboard Heath.
 
Welcome to the insanity !!! ;D HH Chug and Red you will love this place!!!! cant wait to see some of your finds!!!!
 
Just to let you know You entered the site during the Christmas transformation. This is the Pic that is normally on our avatar! Red I have been redecorating for the Holidays Good thing chug is a good sport about it Red
 

Attachments

  • ST_Barbara_Medallion_001[1].webp
    ST_Barbara_Medallion_001[1].webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 175
MG_127.gif
Heath

welcome53 (3).webp​

:wink: RR
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom