S Sgahunter Tenderfoot Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 18, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hey everyone. Been hunting about a year now and would prefer to do nothing else. I am very interested in K.G.C. history and hunting around old homesteads for tools and coins. Happy Hunting
Hey everyone. Been hunting about a year now and would prefer to do nothing else. I am very interested in K.G.C. history and hunting around old homesteads for tools and coins. Happy Hunting
pat-tekker-cat Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2011 Messages 6,394 Reaction score 8,490 Golden Thread 0 Location S. Fl. Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2011 #2 Hey sgahunter, there should be a few red clay stompers round here somewhere. I defected to paradise bout 30 years ago, I go back often though, swga. Where abouts you wanting to hunt, more specifically than s ga, or you all over there?
Hey sgahunter, there should be a few red clay stompers round here somewhere. I defected to paradise bout 30 years ago, I go back often though, swga. Where abouts you wanting to hunt, more specifically than s ga, or you all over there?
hombre_de_plata_flaco Bronze Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 1,115 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics Delta 4000 May 18, 2011 #3 Hello from North Georgia. I am new here as well.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2011 #4 Attachments bigwelcome.gif 24.7 KB · Views: 105