Carl in Louisiana
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2011
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Slidell, La.
- Detector(s) used
- White's TDI Pro/MXT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Have lurked a time or two here and decided to start posting. I am in Slidell, La and have been detecting 4 years now. I currently have the White's TDI Pro and really enjoying learning to use it. Picked up a silver and a gold ring a couple weeks ago with it and some clad.
This is one awesome forum with much to browse through and I look forward to postring my finds soon.
This is one awesome forum with much to browse through and I look forward to postring my finds soon.

You also have another fellow there near Hammond that I have been talking with lately. He has a TDI also and we have been sharing settings and talking about getting together soon to make a hunt for CW relics. I do look forward to meeting him and maybe making a hunt. 







