What's new

Hello from Tennessee

Woodchip

Greenie
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 & AT Pro
I'm new to this hobby (about 2 months), but nobody told me how easy it is to get hooked! I've already found some cool items (to me), very old toy badge, parts of an old pocket watch, and some really old guitar tuner gears (nowhere near a house).

Since I'm searching on my farm, most of the items I've found is.... farm stuff. But it's great fun. Here's some of my finds:
 

Attachments

  • Star Front 2.webp
    Star Front 2.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Star Front 2.webp
    Star Front 2.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Farm Finds 2.webp
    Farm Finds 2.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 173
Woodchip said:
I'm new to this hobby (about 2 months), but nobody told me how easy it is to get hooked! I've already found some cool items (to me), very old toy badge, parts of an old pocket watch, and some really old guitar tuner gears (nowhere near a house).

Since I'm searching on my farm, most of the items I've found is.... farm stuff. But it's great fun. Here's some of my finds:


It is not hard to get hooked on this hobby. Welcome. Brian C.
 
MG_127.gif
Woodchip

welcome.gif​

To
TreasureNet
​
 

Attachments

  • welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    36 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for the nice welcome! I'm looking forward to detecting again this weekend.... I'm convinced there's big treasure waiting.
 
Welcome to T-Net Wodchip. :thumbsup:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom