What's new

Hello From Texas

WMP

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 7, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsville
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this current pursuit of rocks and minerals....specifically fossils. I have been taking the common steps of just going out here and there based on what I do know about physical geology to search for marine fossils mainly around road cuts and places with high levels of erosion. It has been fruitful and abundant in finds. Now I just need to learn what I have and what geological times they come from.

Here is to hope.....

Brad
 
Welcome from SoCal! Swing that thang
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Brad! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋
 
Welcome from Northern Virginia!
 
:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.webp Bonnie Blue Emoji.webp 3rd national emoji.webp
 
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!
 
Welcome from Mississippi and good luck .
 
Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!
 
Welcome from Middle, TN
 
Welcome aboard from CT.
 
Welcome from East Texas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom