What's new

Hello from Washington state.

HuntingVa

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orange, Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer xs
Just wanted to reach out and say hi, I see unclemac posts in this state a lot do maybe he will read this. I am stationed at JBLM and have been relic hunting and artifact hunting for 10 years. I grew up in central Virginia and have a civil war collection that most old time diggers are envious of Lol. I just got into coin shooting up here and have found 3 silver mercs since Jan 1st. I also love to arrowhead hunt and being in the Puget sound area hopefully I can be productive. Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is near me. (Tacoma Area) Let me know and we can talk. I am in Yakima at the moment training and already have a 6lb piece of petrified wood in my ruck haha. Thanks for reading
 
Upvote 0
Hey good luck in Washington and with your service to this country. I live in richmond, and would really appreciate a pm with ANY sites/ideas for me as far as places where I have a chance to find some points. Any tips or advice would be great
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom