What's new

Hello I'm new to Treasure Net I'm from Virginia

gtownrelichunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 Do pro
Fisher F5 DD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some of my finds in my yard
 

Attachments

  • 1503723534578.webp
    1503723534578.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 1503723548970.webp
    1503723548970.webp
    17 KB · Views: 111
  • 1503723562436.webp
    1503723562436.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 1503723576807.webp
    1503723576807.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 1503723589631.webp
    1503723589631.webp
    16 KB · Views: 107
  • 1503723604637.webp
    1503723604637.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 1503723618806.webp
    1503723618806.webp
    7 KB · Views: 101
  • 1503723631480.webp
    1503723631480.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 1503723653743.webp
    1503723653743.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 1503723671323.webp
    1503723671323.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 1503723685336.webp
    1503723685336.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
That 1795 flowing hair might be counterfeit. The details of the hair is to pronounced. Can you take a picture of the obverse? I hope I'm wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That 1795 flowing hair might be counterfeit. The details of the hair is to pronounced. Can you take a picture of the obverse? I hope I'm wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That find would be 'AWESOME' Usually to good to be true tho. Def, Hope Not for the OP's Sake.

Nice other finds as well.

Welcome to the Site.
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to treasurenet! Nice finds too :icon_thumright:
 
Back side of flowing hair
 

Attachments

  • 1503852098755.webp
    1503852098755.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 110
Here is the backside
 

Attachments

  • 1503885096172.webp
    1503885096172.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 105
My house was built in 1848. They started the build in 1840. We also think there may have been a house here before then but can't find any history of the area cause our courthouse was burned down by the Yankees in 1862
 
Those are great finds, congrats and welcome to TN...d2
 
Dedjim Yanks. Lol
 
You have a Great Yard. Congrat's on some really nice CW relics. History Saved. Take that Libtards. Lol
 
Here is a few thing one is a thimble with 6 bone dice that were found in my barn
 

Attachments

  • 1503942996710.webp
    1503942996710.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 98
I want your yard! I grew up in western Maryland but moved to Georgia in 1970. I really miss the old stuff I used to find up there.
 
Yes Truth1253 I believe it might be counterfeit also it sticks to a magnet but I hear there may be a history with the counterfeit ones also
 
Sorry about the Flowing Hair ,you can only hope it's an early Counterfeit .

Being Steel is not good tho BUT my buddy at the Coin Store can make 'Morgans' move with his strong Magnet.
( move with the glass case top being between the Coin & the magnet.)

Still you have sweet other finds, Dice are Cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom