Hello New from New York

frank804

Feb 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to learning this hobby from all those that have been doing this for quite sometime. Happy Findings!!! I have a question. I bought this All Vision Pro metal detector a few years ago, and never had the chance to use it. I notice it did not come with a users guide, does anyone know where I can get one?

Welcome from Maryland! Can't wait to travel up to my hometown (Wappingers Falls) to do some detecting!

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. On the manual - is this the one? The All Vision Pro XJ9 Manual

Thank You Hunter. Im out in Brooklyn Ny. But any place out in Ny is a good place for hunting. I would like to go there myself.

Thank You vpnavy, mines is more of a dinosaur lol. Its the all vision pro but the one with 2 turning knobs, One is for depth and the other one is for trash eliminator. I will check this one out maybe its the samething but with push buttons. Thanks again. How long have you been detecting and which detector you recommend?

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

welcome from virginia

Welcome aboard from S/E Texas Gulf Coast and many great finds dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back