What's new

Hello Old Friends,and newItalian speaker needed

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is treasure related,I need somebody who can speak Italian,and would be will to assist me with a small purchase on Italian Ebay. Thanks!!
 
Hello my friend!What I need is somebody who can make a purchase on Italian E-Bay.Its for a picture to display with a recent find I made.I tried using a translator program and its just too labor intensive...not working well at all
 
Good luck!
Some one should be able to help..if they see your post.
 
This is treasure related,I need somebody who can speak Italian,and would be will to assist me with a small purchase on Italian Ebay. Thanks!!

next time you need help , tell me without any problem
:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom