I Haven't done much in Berks County
Fort Dietrich Snyder & the Blue Mountain Hotel.
on the Top of 183, The Hotel was half in Berks & Half in Schuylkill county
both French & Indian War Period
Blue Mountain Hotel & Fort Dietrich Snyder Today was the first day I got out in 2007. :) Snow is gone after last weeks 11" snowstorm, and the ground is thawed. :D Got out for 3 hours after work, but didn't find any coins. :( Managed some harmonica reeds, as you can see your not gonna find any...
www.treasurenet.com
Lake Ontelaunee
back on '05 when it was drying up & The foundations were starting to show.
gave me a 1797 Half Cent.
are the only place I Remember by names and locations.
Others I Remember but not where

a School being torn Down,
A Mansion along the Schuylkill river,
and a house being torn down where I dug a
Pickers Token:
Berks County Should be Awesome almost anywhere.
Not Sure on
"Reading" as far as Legalities & Safety
I Heard Reading's crime rate has soared 👹
personally though 90% of the areas I can't resist when I see Centennial Histories & Historical Society Booklets from Towns in
Schuylkill, Columbia, Northumberland, Dauphin & Lebanon counties. when I Buy others to add to my library, it's if the Price is Too Cheap to Resist.