What's new

Hello, please help

tonydrocks

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure what i found but i found it in LA in cliffs near the ocean. Pics 1-2-3 are the same rock

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp

and this green and white one
IMG_8318.webp

Thank You!
 
Last edited:
The first one looks like Calcite crystals.
 
Upvote 0
Very cool looking rocks
 
Upvote 0
Welcome also someone will tell you more about them
 
Upvote 0
The first one looks like Calcite crystals.

I have been looking through google images and I just cant seem to find something exact to these. I think calcite is close. and Amazonite for the green one. the turtle mouth shaped one looks like some sort of agate?
 
Upvote 0
Reminds me of my ever recurring kidney stones
 
Upvote 0
There is a thread here called "Got a rock you want identified?". They are very helpful there. You might want to post your pic.'s there. Good luck.
 
Upvote 0
The green one could be malachite
 
Upvote 0
The green one looks like jade with quartzite. Here's a pic of jade/quartzite I've been grinding on from Jordan Cr. WA. Gary

DSC08964.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very interesting find. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom