What's new

✅ SOLVED Help identifying

Ian6714

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Manning, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I detect old farm homesteads from 1800s and earlier 1900s in my area. I found these and have no clue what they might be. The 2 circular items appear and feel to be lead. No marks on none of the 3. If anybody knows could you please help me identify. Thanks for your time reading this. Enjoy your day!
20260701_172652.webp

20260705_204352.webp
 
Last edited:
We could use a bit more info


Some measurements or a side by side of something to give reference would be great

First item has the shape and look of hurricane oil lamp..if it's fairly small it might be a piece from a doll house set.
Just a guess
 
Upvote 0
The first item is a dollhouse miniature kerosene lamp.

The lead items look like flattened bullets to me.
 
Upvote 0
Regarding the bottom two lead items they resemble lead caps I dug around a house site. Someone advised they were some sort of roofing nail cap.
 
Upvote 0
Lead heads from roofing nails.
 
Upvote 0
Hello everyone. I detect old farm homesteads from 1800s and earlier 1900s in my area. I found these and have no clue what they might be. The 2 circular items appear and feel to be lead. No marks on none of the 3. If anybody knows could you please help me identify. Thanks for your time reading this. Enjoy your day!View attachment 2259686
View attachment 2259685
Thank you all so much for helping me identify those. Yeah the lamp deal is about an inch and a half tall, and the lead items are smaller than modern dimes. Thanks for your time. 😁
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom