What's new

hello

fishdaddy

Jr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
89
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
im new here.i've been reading for a while and wanted to ask what kinda m/d i should get i need an affordable one. i have an old house site i would like to hunt but dont want to spend a fortune thanks in advance.im including a pic of the place i want to hunt..

000_0136.jpg
 
hello ! & Welcome to TreasureNet !

Nice Fire place (Or Furnace) there.

what kind of Detector is is very Hard Question to answer

Best Advice I Can give is Read alot here on the Different
brands Used & Buy the Best you can afford.

An Idea of what you Do have to spend
May give us an Idea of what to Suggest
you consider.
 
Welcome to the forum !!
Without more specifics or a price range, I would say the two most recommended (decent) entry level units are the Garrett Ace 250 and the Tesoro Silver Umax. Both are right in the $200 range and are very good machines.
Brad
 
Welcome to T-Net :icon_thumleft: I would also go with the Ace250 and not just because I use it, the reasons as follows: lightweight, digital displays, easy to learn, comes with all kinds of starter accessories, including a plastic heavy duty trowel for digging, video instructions for usage and tips, and several other goodies.


I guess there are other comparable machines out there, but I am happy with mine.
 
thanks..i was looking at the ace 250 and thats the one im gonna get.looks easy enough even for me.
 
fishdaddy said:
thanks..i was looking at the ace 250 and thats the one im gonna get.looks easy enough even for me.

Good for you! It is easy because I use it :tongue3: For the money, I think most will agree it is a great beginners machine. You should make that money back in finds within a year, or sooner. The way I see it, this is a hobby that I participate in to relax and maybe find something good. It hasn't happened yet, but I am still having fun and meeting interesting people. I can't take the hobby too serious, that is what work is for :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom