What's new

Hello :-)

godisnum1

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
537
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while... but I got a PM today, so I thought I'd drop in, read it, and say "hey"
Hope everyone's been doing well.

Bran <><
 
Welcome back. :hello:
 
Hey SM! Good to see familiar s/n's still around... :)

Bran <><
 
Good to see you on here, hope your beautiful wife and you are doing well......
 
Welcome back!!
 
Good to see ya.
 
Hey Brandon :hello:....where the heck ya been 'ol buddy? Long time no see. How's married life?

Rick
 
@TH - T-Net Mod now, huh?? lol Yep, we're both doing really well! :)

@Hamid - thanks!

@RGINN - you too!

@-thrilla - Hey Rick... just been around, here & there. Married life's been great; busy, but absolutely wonderful! :D It has been a while since I've been on here. I downloaded the Android app on my phone, so I popped on every once in a while to follow an old thread or two that I never unsubscribed from which seem to get resurrected after years of no posts... but that's about it. I got a PM from someone, so I guess it prompted me to get on and at least say hey to everyone again. I've got many of my old T-Net friends on Facebook and keep up with a bunch of them somewhat regularly. I'm glad to see there are still others still here on the forums after all these years :) Hope everything's been going well with you!!

Bran <><
 
Last edited:
MG_127.gifBran
 
Heh, hey Judie! ;)

Bran <><
 
@TH - T-Net Mod now, huh?? lol Yep, we're both doing really well! :)

@Hamid - thanks!

@RGINN - you too!

@-thrilla - Hey Rick... just been around, here & there. Married life's been great; busy, but absolutely wonderful! :D It has been a while since I've been on here. I downloaded the Android app on my phone, so I popped on every once in a while to follow an old thread or two that I never unsubscribed from which seem to get resurrected after years of no posts... but that's about it. I got a PM from someone, so I guess it prompted me to get on and at least say hey to everyone again. I've got many of my old T-Net friends on Facebook and keep up with a bunch of them somewhat regularly. I'm glad to see there are still others still here on the forums after all these years :) Hope everything's been going well with you!!

Bran <><

All is good here. Seems like everyone is on Facebook now but me, but just have'nt seen the need to go there. Albert even asked me if I was in the witness protection program LOL. Anyway, glad to see your post and hope we get the chance to detect together again in the future.
 
All is good here. Seems like everyone is on Facebook now but me, but just have'nt seen the need to go there. Albert even asked me if I was in the witness protection program LOL. Anyway, glad to see your post and hope we get the chance to detect together again in the future.

That's great to hear my friend!! :) Yes, there are MANY people from T-Net that ventured on over to FB... and it's been fun staying up to date on everyone. Haha, that sounds like something Albert would say!!! That man's a goof! Yes, I hope we can detect together again as well!! It's been over a year I think since I last got out and did a little swinging. Found a nice brass sword hanger on Christy's property up in Missouri too. I really should try to get out sometime and find some historical places down here in Florida to detect. Glad to hear everything's going well with you! If you happen to break your Facebook pact, do let me know! I'd be happy to have you on there...

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom