Hello!

Sep 14, 2021
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello! I'm not a new member but this is a new account (been a member for years but never formally introduced myself anyhow). I'm an arch undergrad (specializing in the ancient Near East and biblical studies) and I love languages... only fluent in English but I have a basic understanding of French, know a tiny bit of Russian, and am currently learning Hebrew. If you need help with Hebrew or Russian writings of any sort I'd be more than willing to give it a look!

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net and the best of luck in your studies. We have quiet a few Archeologist here some retired some not that enjoy seeing all the finds. Please feel free to show any of your work that you are able to share. It is always fun to learn new things.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I'm not a new member but this is a new account (been a member for years but never formally introduced myself anyhow). I'm an arch undergrad (specializing in the ancient Near East and biblical studies) and I love languages... only fluent in English but I have a basic understanding of French, know a tiny bit of Russian, and am currently learning Hebrew. If you need help with Hebrew or Russian writings of any sort I'd be more than willing to give it a look!
Welcome Back!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread