Hello

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Welcome to Tnet...You are living a a great county as far as Civil War history ....Hope you find a hunting club soon...

warboy

Jan 3, 2008
Hello back, I just joined tnet also pretty cool huh? Your county has lots of civil war history, check with your county historian, they usually have a lot of info. that's really helpful. I'm a digger also and know how hard it is to find good sites and people like us who like to md and dig for relics. Don't give up, you'll find good sites sometimes they fall right in your lap! we just finished digging a well built in 1752 really cool sutff gets dumped in wells, coins, bullets, cannonballs, coins, bottles, ect.. The hard part is waiting till you find that special spot. As for as finding people to metal detect with, believe me they come out of the woodwork (try going to flea markets and talking to the dealers who have stuff your interested in) and before you know it you have to choose who to go to a site with. One last thing, I think your in the right place to find a club in your area. You might try googling md'ing clubs in your area, who knows you may be able to find the right one. Keep diggin and good luck! WarBoy ;D

OP
OP
W

wmfd8

Greenie
Dec 3, 2007
Thanks for all the advises you have giving me. Hope all your detectoring is great this year.

JW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread