What's new

(HELP )Beach wet and dry sand tips

starsaillor

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sao Jose dos Campos
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello people,

I'm heading down to the beach next weekend, and I'm planning on doing a little hunting with the AT pro, does anybody have any tips on ground balance, beach settings or anything? I know no 2 beaches are equal, but if you could give any Intel I'd appreciate.
 
I think you have to slightly detune the machine for the wet sand. Dry should be no problem.
 
I think you have to slightly detune the machine for the wet sand. Dry should be no problem.
You mean tune down ground balance a little? I've seen some folks saying something about changing frequencies as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom