HI-McDunnogh Full Member Joined Sep 7, 2018 Messages 194 Reaction score 396 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 1, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I sifted my first marble the other day, and I'm looking for a little help dating it. Thank you! Attachments 20190901_03a.webp 105.4 KB · Views: 108
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2019 #2 Cool finds I'm going to be looking myself never knew they were so many kinds and so collectible really good find
Cool finds I'm going to be looking myself never knew they were so many kinds and so collectible really good find
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Sep 3, 2019 #3 Nice! looks like an old Akro slag. Teens to late 20s or early 30s.
HI-McDunnogh Full Member Joined Sep 7, 2018 Messages 194 Reaction score 396 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 4, 2019 Thread Owner #4 cheese said: Nice! looks like an old Akro slag. Teens to late 20s or early 30s. Click to expand... Thank you for the info.!
cheese said: Nice! looks like an old Akro slag. Teens to late 20s or early 30s. Click to expand... Thank you for the info.!