B bklund9 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 23, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2012 #1 I found this by a lake wondering if anyone knows what it might be. It was about 7 inches under the ground. Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
I found this by a lake wondering if anyone knows what it might be. It was about 7 inches under the ground.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2012 #2 Picture of the back would help a lot Upvote 0
jrpoppapump Full Member Joined May 23, 2004 Messages 149 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location north eastern new mexico Detector(s) used garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2012 #3 looks like a hair clip, barett, you know used on top of the pony tail Upvote 0