What's new

✅ SOLVED Help ID Coin Gold?

FamilyFun2010

Full Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
145
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morehead, Ky
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites TRX pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help ID Coin Gold? Solved

found this little gem in a cache in my parents washroom
Heres the whole story if you're interested:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/todays-finds/289851-found-little-cache.html

So, I am by no means a coin expert so I didnt know where to start but here. lol
I'm sure some of the in the know guys can nail this pretty easy so here it is. Thanks for the help.
 

Attachments

  • 100_5811.webp
    100_5811.webp
    155.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 100_5815.webp
    100_5815.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sweet! I was telling dad about this and he didnt know how it got in there. Niether of us have been there so just another life mystery. lol Thanks for the ID.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom