What's new

Help identifying these items pleas e

Meldal68

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug these items in Edgehill Va near Lee's retreat. Anyone kniw what they may be?
 

Attachments

  • 20161015_184321 (2).webp
    20161015_184321 (2).webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20161014_212700.webp
    20161014_212700.webp
    108.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20161014_212709 (1).webp
    20161014_212709 (1).webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20161014_212719 (1).webp
    20161014_212719 (1).webp
    204.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 20161014_212726.webp
    20161014_212726.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 20161014_212630 (1).webp
    20161014_212630 (1).webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 4
Horseshoe, iron, iron, iron...etc...you're in great territory, keep hunting! Ddf
 
Might be a horseshoe in first pic. Possibly some parts to door or trunk hinges . Typical junk that I find much too often.
 
I agree horseshoe and steamer trunk parts, hinges and corner brace and such.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom