What's new

Help identifying??

Ljeyer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stockton CA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I need help identifying some Indian tools
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190811_061259697.webp
    IMG_20190811_061259697.webp
    114.2 KB · Views: 95
Help identifying
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190812_190223750.webp
    IMG_20190812_190223750.webp
    799.1 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
Hello Ljeyer
I don't think those are Native American tools.
They look natural to me, but I'm NO expert.
You might try posting them in the Rock & Gems Forum.
and Welcome to TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
The second one i would guess to be some sort of polishing stone based on the grit and shape of the rock, could be a hide scraper aswell but im also no expert.
 
Upvote 0
Rock and Gem is where to post they are on their game Good luck
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from MI Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom