What's new

Help Identifying

jaderachel

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this clock today from an estate sale & I know NOTHING about clocks. All I saw was that it’s a Ridgeway in “decent” condition. I’ve tried looking for serial numbers or really any identification but cannot find a single thing. Anyone have an idea on a model name, year, or even just recognize something that could help? (Yes, it’s in pieces) 82AB1737-3B08-49D5-AB1F-7F3D2C525BD4.webpA80A35D3-4055-4989-AAAB-0F973A771206.webpD675BF32-F5E9-45FC-8AB6-38014585E7CC.webpA94EE165-A369-473E-890D-2A3F9002B2B2.webp
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard jaderachel!

tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched Google and found Ridgeway Clocks. Once you have that information (see below) or, if you still can't find the serial number - you might consider contacting Ridgeway Clocks WebSite and see if they can help.

"...How do I identify my Ridgeway grandfather clock? The Ridgeway clock serial number can be difficult to locate, so be prepared to do some searching. On the back of the grandfather clock is a plate that has a serial and model number. It may also be on a foil label located on the clock's door. Swing it open and look for the label just inside the front panel door..."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom