I agree with golden silver. All you can do is go around and ask. I'm in a large metropolitan area so it's pretty easy for me to hit 30 banks in a couple hours if I wanted to. I prefer to order boxes though. Every now and then I when i'm in a different area I will go in and ask for halves. In my own personal experience, when you get the halves that have been brought in by customers, you have a better chance of finding a really good roll/s. You could try calling around to different banks but you always run the risk of a lazy teller answering the phone and giving the standard "no" because they are so "uncommon" (for lack of a better word) as far as their circulation goes. Believe it or not i've ran across a teller or two that didn't even know what a half looks like when i've brought in a bunch of rolls to dump. They've made stupid comments like "oh boy these are old huh?" or "why would you want to get rid of these, they're collectible?" Yes, these were actual comments made by people handling our money in our financial institutions. And they're getting dumber by the day.