- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,213
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Florida- Somewhere in the middle
- Detector(s) used
- MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Since many dont go to the classifieds unless they want to sell or buy something, I figured I'd post here... I am looking desperately for a used Excal... Older style is fine... Just cant afford a crazy price, but do realize that they are going for a premium now.
I am seriously considering selling/trading my really nicely accessorized MXT300 just to get back into the water..
If anyone can steer me towards one, it would be greatly appreciated..
SS
I am seriously considering selling/trading my really nicely accessorized MXT300 just to get back into the water..
If anyone can steer me towards one, it would be greatly appreciated..
SS
Upvote
0


Uh, no....






