Help! looking for Indian artifacts and found something else...

Chrissy2966

Mar 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm new here so bear with me I've been hunting Indian artifacts for some time now and I had a few so-called rocks that I had been soaking to uncover my Indian artifact after a few weeks of soaking them and drying them soaking them and drying them I discovered that other things were coming through so I took them some more and found some really puzzling things I kept seeing some kind of reference to maybe Roman or Chinese and and then now I have a few items are almost totally uncovered and they're showing a lot of lion heads and a lot of Roman looking figures I really could use some help my husband thinks I'm crazy and I just don't know who to turn to.

Hello and welcome to TreasureNet.

Sorry, but from what your describing it sounds like you may have a little over active imagination.

Upvote 0
Chrissy
What you have found sounds very interesting.

But we need some pictures to better ID what you have.

Try to take Clear pictures as big as you can, with something to show it's size.

and ​Welcome to TreasureNet

Upvote 0
perhaps you are describing rocks with large mineral crystals ...like granite. I have seen folks before mistake such minerals as engraved figures. are your figures black by any chance?

Upvote 0
perhaps you are describing rocks with large mineral crystals ...like granite. I have seen folks before mistake such minerals as engraved figures. are your figures black by any chance?

You wouldn't believe the things I've taken for granite over the years.

Upvote 0
Indian artifact or just a bone with a hole in it???

Ed T🤪✌️⛄️

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpeg
    IMG_0607.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Upvote 0
Well, the bone doesn't have the patina for the 1800's or early 1900"s. The beer can is cool though! It's got a paisley design.

Upvote 0
Well, the bone doesn't have the patina for the 1800's or early 1900"s. The beer can is cool though! It's got a paisley design.
Well…Easy come easy go…I left the bone and what I believe were two flaked pieces of flint on my car’s roof and I drove off with them there…Needless to say the are somewhere along the road between where I found them and the local rest area…

Ed T

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back