tat2guy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2011
- Messages
- 393
- Reaction score
- 125
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chester County pa
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I am new to TH'ing and MD'ing. Reading local lost treasure legends has be amazing but I need some help. Im putting this out there at the risk of sounding or making myself look stupid but here goes. The Fitzgerald gang used a cave in Hands Pass as a hideout. Im interested in what other hunters would call a cave. A rocky over hang that acts like a roof, a hole in a hillside to go underground, or is there something else? I live in the area known as Hands Pass. There a some large rock formations in the area that I will be exploring this week. Also at some point within the last hundered years a roadway was built removinog some of one of the hills there. Im a beleiver though, the Fitzgerald loot is still there, and its time for someone to find it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jay
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jay



It is in the Coatesville area.






