W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Feb 8, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Hello One of my friend has found this coin on the water. Please help me to identify it. Thinks Attachments ob-110[1].gif 255.9 KB · Views: 378 ob-210[1].gif 229.9 KB · Views: 382
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 8, 2010 #2 I think its a 1/2 Reale. Maybe someone else can help.
D divewrecks Bronze Member Joined Sep 7, 2004 Messages 1,038 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Down South - Marietta, GA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods) Feb 8, 2010 #3 I agree. I'll have to check on the likely year and mint. I'm not up on my small denomination markings....Stan
I agree. I'll have to check on the likely year and mint. I'm not up on my small denomination markings....Stan