What's new

✅ SOLVED Help Needed with Bottle Identification

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure how old they are or what they are used for, other than the one milk glass cold cream jar that says PONDS on the bottom! The other milk glass jar has the initials TC on the bottom. One of the littlest jars simply has a number 6 on the bottom, the tallest one doesn't have any writing and the other one has like three initials on it.
 

Attachments

  • 9IMGP8668.webp
    9IMGP8668.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 535
  • IMGP8678.webp
    IMGP8678.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 270
  • IMGP8680.webp
    IMGP8680.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 410
  • IMGP8686.webp
    IMGP8686.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 757
  • IMGP8671.webp
    IMGP8671.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMGP8674.webp
    IMGP8674.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 372
  • IMGP8689.webp
    IMGP8689.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 410
not "TC" "AH" for "Anchor Hocking" your finds look like of bottles from a medicine cabinet circa about 1940 to 50
 
Upvote 0
Thanks unclemac, I tried to google search the trade mark of Anchor Hocking, but couldn't find one that looked like that. I am tired though and can try harder tomorrow. Thanks again for your reply.
 
Upvote 0
Very Good! Thanks Mackaydon that does appear to be the same as the letters on my jar. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
 
Upvote 0
The taller (1/2 pint?) clear glass bottle is for cream from the dairy.

il_fullxfull.372726380_7yec.webp

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Awesome! Nice match DCMATT I will consider this one solved and repost the smallest clear glass bottle, with two tiny bottles I found today. Thanks for replying!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom