What's new

✅ SOLVED Help needed with coin/token ID from western MA

GerryL

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
western MA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, this is a find from yesterday, written about here. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/586743-new-site-finds.html
I'll attach some photos I took with a macro lens, with different areas of focus. Robin thinks she sees the word AGRICULTURE (or maybe FARM & AGRICULTURE) on the top, and LOWER (maybe FLOWER) along the bottom. We're really curious about this one.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_7630.webp
    DSC_7630.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_7631.webp
    DSC_7631.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_7632.webp
    DSC_7632.webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_7633.webp
    DSC_7633.webp
    99.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_7634.webp
    DSC_7634.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_7638.webp
    DSC_7638.webp
    167.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_7637.webp
    DSC_7637.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_7636.webp
    DSC_7636.webp
    167 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_7635.webp
    DSC_7635.webp
    142.9 KB · Views: 69
half penny.webpWell I used my google-fu again while having a coffee and found it! It appears to be a Half Penny Bank of Montreal Agricultural token.
 
Upvote 0
I've saying f,u, to google myself lately.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom