What's new

Help, Please Dowes This Map

adambroach

Greenie
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Notasulga, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This map is a location near my home, The field is a War of 1812 battle site, the creek contains some placer gold can someone dowse this map and locate anything? I would greatly appreciate it and all credit will be given to the dowser!
 

Attachments

  • map.webp
    map.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 789
Some type of archaeological signal at the green Xs.
 

Attachments

  • map-adambroach.webp
    map-adambroach.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 691
Thanks for your help, did you get any hits for placer gold?
 
adambroach said:
Thanks for your help, did you get any hits for placer gold?
Yes, I did....are they worthwhile placer gold deposits on this property? That open area must be the field, creek is to the right of the field? Does the field contain a trace of gold too? Any, it seemed better on the area right of the open spot.
 
Red_desert said:
adambroach said:
Thanks for your help, did you get any hits for placer gold?
Yes, I did....are they worthwhile placer gold deposits on this property? That open area must be the field, creek is to the right of the field? Does the field contain a trace of gold too? Any, it seemed better on the area right of the open spot.

The creek to the right of the field seems to be a good gold area the field has an area that has a patch of river gravel through it like an old creek bed. I plan to dredge this a creek this year. In the field I have found some relics and Indian silver tags of some sort and musket balls and a musket barrel.

I have leased this property and will work it this year for relics and gold. If you feel any hot spots let me know I would appreciative it
 
Checking for placer gold (not marked), just certain areas, not specific spot hits. Checking for just gold or gold treasure, got some different hits where the yellow circles. If not pockets of placer gold, then must be coins soldiers lost during the battle.
 

Attachments

  • map-adambrcrop.webp
    map-adambrcrop.webp
    152 KB · Views: 744
Hello adambroach,
Dowsing revealed the following:
Green circled area: Gold attraction.
Yellow circled areas: Brass attraction.
Orange circled area: Lead attraction.
Thanks for posting your picture.
Jon
 

Attachments

  • abdowsed.webp
    abdowsed.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 535

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom