What's new

Help ! Quick ANSWER on Tungsten carbide wedding ring Needed

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,874
Reaction score
76,326
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to search for a Lost Ring Tomorrow afternoon. Be leaving here Noonish

Just got off the Phone with the Gentleman Who lost it.

I was hoping it was gold , But :dontknow: No idea on Tungsten carbide ,

I use the Cross Hair Screen on my Minelab Explorer

$_86.webp

Where do they Fall ?

Anyone ? Anyone ?

Even if you Don't own a Explorer, a Hint on where to Concentrate would Hrelp.

Nickle,zink, Dime, Aluminum Foil , Nail ?
 
Last edited:
On my CTX and Nox I find that it rings around a high nickel so12:20 ctx/ or 18 on the nox - really varies on how big it is too. Good luck!
 
70-72 on an at pro just between gold and silver good luck chug gold stops at 72 and silver begins there
 
On my CTX and Nox I find that it rings around a high nickel so12:20 ctx/ or 18 on the nox - really varies on how big it is too. Good luck!


Mens ring
 
IMO It would depend on what allot binder was used when manufacturing the Tungston Carbide It can be alloyed with Nickel Nickel Chromium or Iron Being a ring I would lean towards the Nickel alloys I happen to have one sitting on my desk that I found. Not in the dirt It is not even slightly magnetic That said On top of clean no signal dirt the AT Pro is pinging it at 67 to 80. Higher than a Nickel more like quarter to Penny signals. Hope you find it PS Large mens ring tested Size 12 about a 1/4 to 3/8 inch wide
 
70-72 on an at pro just between gold and silver good luck chug gold stops at 72 and silver begins there

On the Explorer Between Gold & Silver is

the Whole Board :laughing7: With Tiny women's Gold Bottom Left.
And Silver Coins Top Right

$_86.webp

So thanks :icon_thumright:

I Shouldn't miss it then If it's there.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom