C curiouscat Greenie Joined Feb 10, 2020 Messages 17 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2020 #1 Is this a vintage piece or not i can't find it anywhere on the internet , it is approx. 72" long with the sides up . Attachments 009.webp 67 KB · Views: 79 010.webp 681.7 KB · Views: 70 013.webp 449.3 KB · Views: 68 014.webp 642.2 KB · Views: 66 001.webp 132 KB · Views: 63
Is this a vintage piece or not i can't find it anywhere on the internet , it is approx. 72" long with the sides up .
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Sep 11, 2020 #2 I am not a furniture expert, but I would say it was made around the 1950's . Is that a formica top ? Looks to be made of walnut, as well. Upvote 0
I am not a furniture expert, but I would say it was made around the 1950's . Is that a formica top ? Looks to be made of walnut, as well.